Back to referrals page
Effective Date: June 30, 2023
Thank you for participating in the HeyLibby Referral Program (“The Program”). The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your participation in The Program.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for The Program, you must be a registered user of HeyLibby. The referrals must be potential unique users who have not previously registered with HeyLibby.
- Referral Awards: Participants will receive awards based on the number of eligible referrals made. The details of the awards can be found on our website.
- Disqualification: At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to disqualify any referral that we deem ineligible or in violation of these Terms or any applicable laws.
- Changes to The Program: We may, at our sole discretion, change the awards, requirements, or any other aspect of The Program at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to review these Terms regularly to understand the current Terms.
- No Award in case of Suspected Fraud: We reserve the right to withhold, deny, or cancel any awards if we suspect any fraudulent activity, manipulation, or violation of these Terms. Our decision in this regard will be final and binding.
- Liability: HeyLibby will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your participation in The Program.
- Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, US.
- Contact: If you have any questions or concerns about The Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.